Memories warm you up from the inside

October 21, 2011

✖.Hate.✖

Today my mood so bad ! ✖

I hate that teacher !

What Rose ! Pui !

Like the bullshit name ! ✖

Name is Rose, but the face, the body like a pig, like a bullshit, ngao ji face ! ✖

What is u be my English teacher? Very lose face ! oOo

I very regret have this teacher teach me English !

Is u let me mood become bad !

I hate u, R.K ! ✖ oOo



今天用很不好的心情来打文章

根本这篇文章就是发泄的

我只能说:为什么世界会有那种老师吖?

又ngao ji、讲话又毒死人

不用说只有我一个人讨厌那种老师

班上的一半学生都会很讨厌你的 ! ✖



今天心情一不好、就想起我的阿金先生♥

向他诉说了我的心情、他很快就回我的信息♥

幸好有阿金先生在我身边♥

是他安慰我的、让我的心情不再那么烦闷 =) ♥

只能说:Dear, thank you for you always stand by my side♥ :D



部落格的网友们:
先说声:抱歉 :)
留言我会慢回复咯
因为我还在考试中
加上我的心情糟糕透顶
所以、原谅小女子我呗 :P ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

[ Thank you for taking the time to read my stories ♥ ]

- COMMENT -
↬ You may leave your comment here or contact me on Instagram or PM my inbox ♥
↬ Comments will be published after review by blogger ♥
↬ If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me ♥
↬ Owner will reply your message as soon as possible ♥

- RULES -
✖ No spamming and No rude words here!

[ Thank you for your cooperation ♥ Please come to visit again ]