Memories warm you up from the inside

May 07, 2011

☠メ..Examination..メ☠

Today I use English to write my English essay

because I'm very lazy use Chinese to write my essay

This is my first English essay♥

hope all babes will understand what I'm writing about

This week is examination

don't ask me can get a good result or not??

because I wish I can pass all my subjects

If pass all my subjects♥

I'm really satisfied already lorh XD

but I feel my sejarah will fail barr o.O??

because the same day I'm really dead my sejarah =.=

all questions are very hard ToT

but I try my best to finish all of the questions already♥

wishes I can pass my sejarah

pray myself =) ♥

still have 2 weeks are examination

OMG!! I think I will crazy barr =3=

I very don't like exam

I don't want exam

It is can bring a lot of pressure to me T_T

let me very tired in examination

actually I wish can hurry up to end the examination xPP

I trust myself and tell myself I can do it!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

[ Thank you for taking the time to read my stories ♥ ]

- COMMENT -
↬ You may leave your comment here or contact me on Instagram or PM my inbox ♥
↬ Comments will be published after review by blogger ♥
↬ If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me ♥
↬ Owner will reply your message as soon as possible ♥

- RULES -
✖ No spamming and No rude words here!

[ Thank you for your cooperation ♥ Please come to visit again ]