Memories warm you up from the inside

December 14, 2010

♥.βlσɢ Aωαяd.♥


Just follow the rules ,

1.accept the award

2.post it in your blog and tag the blogger who granted you the blog

3.past the award to other blogger that you've met along the way

4.inform them that they been chosen to receive the award



I just give these to my closet cyber friends

--> Lynn

--> Kiss_bb

--> 秋雯

--> 杯面

--> 寒冰欣Bowie

以上是被我tag的吖^^

謝謝骷髅妹tag我丫^^



最近想跟寶貝們

好好珍惜生命

因爲看到alviss kong 這個癡情男

被他的文章感動

R.I.P 安息吧=)

昨天我又在facebook看到又有人倒數自殺

他說12月15號是最後一天了

怎麽好像感覺他想要紅那樣

因爲alviss kong 都可以轟動整個馬來西亞

希望那個人可以看開

不知是真是假

希望大家好好珍惜生命

人生只有1次

2 comments:

  1. 为什么人都是死了才会红?
    哈哈~
    说得对,人生只有一次~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ✖北玄星✖-->不知道囖xDD
    人生真的只有1次xPP
    哈哈^^

    ReplyDelete

[ Thank you for taking the time to read my stories ♥ ]

- COMMENT -
↬ You may leave your comment here or contact me on Instagram or PM my inbox ♥
↬ Comments will be published after review by blogger ♥
↬ If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me ♥
↬ Owner will reply your message as soon as possible ♥

- RULES -
✖ No spamming and No rude words here!

[ Thank you for your cooperation ♥ Please come to visit again ]